8th Conjoint Ophthalmology Symposium Conference 2018 (COSC)
The Photography Competition will allow registered COSC delegates to display their outstanding images. Three independent individuals have been appointed to judge the exhibition. All entries will be exhibited throughout the conference. First, second and third place certificate winners are to be announced at the COSC 2018 Closing Ceremony, Sunday, September 16th, 2018.
There are 2 categories for printed images:
- Retinal imaging (angiograms, OCTs and other monochrome or colour images of the vitreous, retina or choroid)
- External and anterior segment (gonio, surgical, endothelial, slit lamp or external eye images)
Conditions of Entry:
- Only paid delegates of COSC 2018 are eligible to submit images.
- Entry submissions deadline will be on 31st August 2018.
- Printed photograph with entry label need to be brought by 8am, September 14th (for pre-conference) & September 15th, 2018 (for main conference).
- All images must be in high resolution (JPEG or PNG format, up to a maximum of 6MB) and printable (up to 12x15 inch format at a minimum of 300 dpi).
- All images are to brought mounted on a plain 12 x 15 inch, 5mm foam board or plain good quality white card
- Photographs revealing patient identity must be accompanied by a signed and witnessed release.
- Photographs must be collected by the entrant on the final day of the conference (no photographs will be mailed to entrants).
- COSC 2018 will take the utmost care with your images; however, no responsibility for loss or damage to your entries can be accepted by any of the organizing members or committees.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a completed entry label (below).
- Click here to download the entry label